Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Ways to get GIFT CARDS

3 Easy Ways to Get Free Gift Cards
Okay, as you guys probably know, I’m obsessed with writing quizzes. But my #2 obsession for sure is free gift cards. Why? Pretty simple… I love to shop, but I don’t love to break my bank account or run up credit card debt.
Over the years, I’ve developed my own little system for getting free gift cards. In fact, I get so many of them that I give some away here on the blog for the Friday Five. If you want to be like me and swimming in free gift cards, then check out these three ways I get them.
  * Swagbucks
 – oh goodness, do I love this site! When people said I would become addicted to it, I thought they were crazy… but they were right :-) Swagbucks
 helps you earn gift cards in really fun ways – by watching videos (I do music videos and cooking shows), taking polls and surveys, and searching. They offer gift cards from Amazon, tons of shops, tons of restaurants. It’s really awesome, and it’s a fun community to be a part of.
  * MyPoints
 – this site is a classic. It’s been around forever, and people have been using it for free stuff since the 90s. It’s a lot like Swagbucks
, but a little more down to business and less silly. Overall this is a very solid site and a good part of your free gift card earning portfolio.MyPoints
 lets you earn points for a ton of different gift cards through getting sponsored emails and taking surveys. The emails are very simple – you just get a couple a day, click on the link, and get your points. I also like the surveys because you get some substancial points even if you don’t qualify for the surveys.
  * Surveyhead
 – As the name suggests, this site is very survey heavy, and I find that it’s a good place to earn a large amount rather quickly. The survey amounts vary widely, but once you do a few, you’ll occasionally see offers for $5-10 surveys – which I think is a lot of gift card money for filling something out while watching TV ;-)Surveyhead
 has more limited gift card options, but I think the earning potential of this site makes up for that. You can get a trusty Amazon
 gift card (who can have too many of these? not me!), and a prepaid Visa card. If you are enough of a survey taker, you can even get a spa day courtesy of Surveyhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment